Log in or Join us
Get reports on demand or schedule regular updates to learn the key people, groups, and topics in the social media discussions that matter to you.
- NodeXL talk at the University of Tennessee Business Analytics Forum. April 20, 2015
- Hospitality Technology’s Hotel Technology Forum in Puerto Rico. April 22, 2015
- Innovation Enterprise’s Data Visualization Summit in San Jose. April 28, 2015
- Innovation Enterprise’s Social Media & Web Analytics Innovation Summit in San Francisco. April 29, 2015
- LSU: NodeXL social media networks talk at the Telling Stories and Using Visuals for Coastal Environmental Communication workshop. May 1st, 2015
- Consumer Goods Sales and Marketing Summit in New York City. June 1st, 2015
Schedule your next class today!
Request a map
Hello! Social media network maps reveal the key people, groups, and topics discussed in a public conversation.
Here is a sample map for the term “CustServ” (a discussion about providing better “customer service”):
The visualization represents the connections among 1699 Twitter users over a 2-day, 21-hour, 48-minute period from Wednesday, 08 January 2014 at 02:53 UTC to Saturday, 11 January 2014 at 00:42 UTC.
If you would like to request a custom social media network map made with NodeXL for the topic, hashtag, URL, or username of your choice complete the form below. I will generate the maps as requests come in and email you a pointer to the results which I will post to the NodeXL Graph Gallery: See – https://nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Default.aspx
In the sample map above for the term “CustServ” the visualization represents the connections among 1699 Twitter users over a 2-day, 21-hour, 48-minute period from Wednesday, 08 January 2014 at 02:53 UTC to Saturday, 11 January 2014 at 00:42 UTC.
The most central and possibly “influential” contributors to this discussion are:
Top URLs in the discussion were: