Get reports on demand or schedule regular updates to learn the key people, groups, and topics in the social media discussions that matter to you.
- NodeXL talk at the University of Tennessee Business Analytics Forum. April 20, 2015
- Hospitality Technology’s Hotel Technology Forum in Puerto Rico. April 22, 2015
- Innovation Enterprise’s Data Visualization Summit in San Jose. April 28, 2015
- Innovation Enterprise’s Social Media & Web Analytics Innovation Summit in San Francisco. April 29, 2015
- LSU: NodeXL social media networks talk at the Telling Stories and Using Visuals for Coastal Environmental Communication workshop. May 1st, 2015
- Consumer Goods Sales and Marketing Summit in New York City. June 1st, 2015
Schedule your next class today!
Hello! Social media network maps reveal the key people, groups, and topics discussed in a public conversation.
Here is a sample map for the term “CustServ” (a discussion about providing better “customer service”):
The visualization represents the connections among 1699 Twitter users over a 2-day, 21-hour, 48-minute period from Wednesday, 08 January 2014 at 02:53 UTC to Saturday, 11 January 2014 at 00:42 UTC.
If you would like to request a custom social media network map made with NodeXL for the topic, hashtag, URL, or username of your choice complete the form below. I will generate the maps as requests come in and email you a pointer to the results which I will post to the NodeXL Graph Gallery: See – https://nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Default.aspx
In the sample map above for the term “CustServ” the visualization represents the connections among 1699 Twitter users over a 2-day, 21-hour, 48-minute period from Wednesday, 08 January 2014 at 02:53 UTC to Saturday, 11 January 2014 at 00:42 UTC.
The most central and possibly “influential” contributors to this discussion are:
Top URLs in the discussion were: